Smaller, independent retailers tend to be locally owned and operated. In selling directly to consumers, they are almost always defined by their merchandise category e.g., pet food, yarn, food, hardware, etc
Retailers’ online presence tends towards catalog or e-commerce for retail. Direct to consumer is ideal for social media and creating a Facebook page.
Retailers are very dependent on branding, signage and store location for the marketing.
They use promotions and special campaigns frequently. There is opportunity to use social media and other digital marketing techniques, including custom mobile applications.
Marketing services we can provide to retailers:
- Marketing plan development and promotional idea development
- E-Commerce website (online catalog)
- Mobile website / QR Code
- Logo, poster and sign design
- Outbound marketing (local/regional advertising –radio, TV, print, direct mail, every door direct mail, e-Mail and PR)
- Inbound marketing (Google ad words, social media campaigns, Google maps), campaign packages start at $500/month
- Promotional items